Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Memento Mori



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have we been illuminated?

Stab You in the Neck from Caitlin Diaz on Vimeo.



My experimental short got into The One Minute Film Festival in Aarau, Switzerland.
I wish I could go and present it and watch all the other wonderful shorts.

I've been filming every second of my days;
thank the gods for my wonderful grandma
who thought I deserved to have the Kodak Zi6 HD pocket video camera.
Although, it's turned me into life's spectator and archivist.
Life is television
and my experiences are episodes.

Photobucket

I want some ice cream cake.
And a pink fork for Jessica...



1 comment:

まちあいしつ said...

i love how i'm so drunk i don't even know my interjections are incorrect and as much hearsay as trinh's exaggerations! in all honesty, my anxiety grew the longer we were standing at the scene of the crime! i'm so like, 'i will not stand for thisss, let's go' default mood after bars definitely and definitely after the spiros incident.