Tuesday, January 8, 2008

everythin but the batman logo! :[

I was going to post less colorful looks that I liked for spring that still kept with my gothic androgynous look that I wanted to achieve, but then I came across Luella.

Photobucket
The glasses were the first thing that I saw and liked. The blazer is also nice, because it's always nice to have a trusty blazer that looks like you borrowed it from yr boyfriend, and I liked the image on the tshirt, but the skirt? Tiered minis make me gag! They remind me of my style in 10th grade when I was realy into Paris Hilton (how could I ever like her??!?)!

Photobucket
I LOVE this! I love the silver suit! I love the hair! I love the make-up! AND THE SHOES! I wonder what type of heel those have...I've been searching for more wingtips, but I cannot find any anywhere! I only have my gold ones and I really want some in white, black, red, etc. If those shoes have a skinny heel I'll be very disappointed.

Photobucket
I love everything about this outfit! I began liking/wearing high waisted skirts this past year, but now these have a rad rounded top in front! I love that cut, I think it may be more flattering than just a band that sits straight across. I love the color fade and, of course, the shoes.

Photobucket
I like and don't like this look....ahaha what do y'all think?

No comments: