Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Revival

Over a year ago, I took a break from this blog. I felt it was necessary to explore the present day Shiny Kid. What are her dreams, ideals, opinions, aesthetics? By distancing myself from the past, I've come to an understanding on how to move forward. I never abandoned my attraction to the glint and gleam of the Universe and I probably never will. However, I have discovered ways to examine existence through many lenses. 

Coming out of this year hiatus, I plan to use this blog for my studies, research and musings on various subjects pertaining to my own life and interest. This may have been its purpose in the past, but moving forward I am hoping to penetrate the top layers of life's trivialities and truly understand what it means to be deeply superficial.


No comments: