Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've got to start buying more colored clothing...

So, last Thursday I went shopping with my roommate because I was done with school for the semester and I haven't bought any clothing for myself for almost three months! One thing I've been craving since last winter was a pair of black cracked nylon leggings from American Apparel because they look really badass with boots. So I bought them, but I just don't have really nice shoes anymore to wear with them! So I decided to look up some shoes that I would buy for these leggings if I had a vast amount of disposable income.

Here are the tights:
Photobucket

All I can think of when I see these leggings is how badass they would look with ankle boots or over the knee boots. Here are a few pairs I would wear:
Photobucket
ECCO $138--I liked these because of the cut at the top of the boot, I wish they were a bit pointier though..

Photobucket
Givenchy $639--DUH.

Photobucket
Tapeet $315--I really liked the dull black leather and the point of the boot! They remind me of JTHM:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cesare Paciotti $836--These are the ones I fell in love with the most...they are just so fucking gothic.

Photobucket
Stuart Weitzman $352--These are over-the-knee boots. These would probably look better with some sheer black tights, but nonetheless gorgeous :]

Here are a couple of things I need to find soon to start building a better wardrobe...inspiration, really:
Marc by Marc Jacobs:
Photobucket
Duh, this sweater is like the butterfly shirt that I have but it's of course long sleeved and probably warmer.

Photobucket
LOVE this skirt and the way it flares out! I also love how it hits the waist :] And the pattern. Everything, really.

Photobucket
This top would go great with the new leggings and the JTHM boots. I would dress like this everyday.

Photobucket
I don't know what it is about leather these days (especially since it's so fucking hot in TX) but I'm really drawn to it. This dress is fantastic!

I also would like a lot of tshirts with hoods like this:
Photobucket
(Marc Jacobs)
Maybe I'll work on adding hoods like this to tshirts.

And since I am working on growing out my hair, I thought bangs like these would be appropriate.
Photobucket
(YSL)
I really like that haircut, but I would keep mine platinum. I also really love those pants!

Well, that's it for now. I am spending my time working on the Tummy Toast video and getting ready for Prague! We are debuting the TT video on Saturday, May 17th. A flyer is in the making! We have a lot to finish!

No comments: