Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Blog!

I have begun my last year of college! One of my classes requires a production blog in order for our professor to be able to view and evaluate our assignments. So, if you notice under GEMZ on the right-hand side of this blog there is a new link: http://caitlindiaz.blogspot.com .

I am glad my class requires a production blog because this now lets me showcase my work on a blog specified for it! Most of the work on there will be related to my Motion Graphics and Visual Effects class, but I will also be using the blog for my other production classes as well. Now I don't have to feel bad about cluttering this fashion blog with news and updates and samplers of my work! So please check it out once I have some work on there and let me know what you all think!

I have TONS of fashion insight to share with you all, but I am on my hour break between classes so I don't have time at the moment! Soon to come: bleached black jeans, gothic Virgin Mary hoodies, spider necklaces, coveted Nikes/Vans, and neo-goth looks for every season!

Keep yr eyes peeled!
xoxo
Shiny Kid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and the blog web continues!